BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

exploration.

So I’ve decided that I wanted to start seriously blogging. I’ve reached a point in my life where I feel like my questions, reflections, and life in general may be of some interest to those who dare to embark on this blogging journey with me. Perhaps you’re wondering what struck me to take this seriously, or to make/set aside time to blog about the crazy, senseless, or possibly thought provoking life of mine… well you see, I’ve often been told I have a way with words. For as long as I can remember since I’ve been able to form words with pen or pencil I’ve loved writing.  Whether I wrote a story about Jesus with child-like innocence at the age of 8, a paper over porpoises, a letter to my mom apologizing for a big argument we had, or a card to my sweet fiancé about how much I love and value him- I love writing. 
With that being said I am excited about documenting my life as I embark on this new journey in my life- that journey being my final year of college and preparing for marriage. This is the time in my life where I’m straddling the fence. I can look back on SO much of what God has brought me through to bring me to this very point in my life, and at the same time I can look forward to how He used those very instances to build a firm foundation for my future.

0 comments: